Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moded

I've been having cell phone problems. I'm certain it's time to put my Motorola Razor to rest. The volume controls are killing me, I have difficulty hearing and I never really liked it to begin with. I was a big NOKIA fan before.

I also hate that it's a flip phone and when I connect it with my bluetooth - the volume gets super low. It's a bit annoying.......so before our big trip to Mexico I was set to buy the Blackberry Curve. When I went to the store I was told "you know if you hold out -- the Blackberry Bold is coming out, super fast, more options, better deal"

So I've been keeping an eye out -- AT&T store is a rip off (299) after a $100 mail-in-rebate. I found it on Amazon for (150) after a $100 mail-in-rebate but I come to find out.....it excludes family plans. BASTARDS -- it's for single plans and first time-buyers.

I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. With Thanksgiving around the corner, maybe there will be some "sales".

BTW -- Vicky is still on. Amy didn't vote her off last night. I wonder if she's super smart or super dumb? We'll see -- the groups are getting smaller (in size and numbers).

6 comments:

twopennycents said...

haaa. this is the one i was holding out for after i kept hearing all the dropped call crap from carmen and ruben on their iphones. plus, i got a bit annoyed with the keyboard on that one. do i seriously have sausage finger??? why can't the iphone recognize the letters you type?? anyway, i knew it wouldn't too cheap, but it has a ton of features. i say just go for it. this way i can play with yours and then go get my own.

twopennycents said...

my poor comment looks like a lady with sausage finger"s" typed it. aaahhhhh. buy it. buy it.

Ambitious Crafter said...

I tried it out in the store and the key board is so much easier to navigate since it's wider.

www.wirefly.com (also has it on "sale" - if you have a family plan, it's $199 after $100 rebate)

I'm going to wait the week, maybe they'll get "cheaper" after thanksgiving?

Abel said...

GET AN I PHONE!

I love mine... No Dropped calls either... Best part is at home i use it on my wi fi network...

twopennycents said...

great. now abel has me reconsidering . . . turns out carmen and ruben live in a dead zone. must be payback for getting sky illegally from mexico. hhhaa.
i suggest you flip a coin.

Erick & Norma said...

The iPhone RULES! I have NEVER had a dropped call!