Sunday, December 21, 2008

Minimize tv watching on sundays!

Now that the amazing race is over and I don't need to catch up on the BIGGEST LOSER -- thanks Michelle for beating out Vicky! I don't really have a show of choice to watch on Sunday.

I was briefly flipping through the TV and landed on DHC (Discovery Health Channel) and got sucked in to Men with Breasts. It's a rare condition called gynecomastia. Some men had them removed, others embraced them - very interesting. The show that followed was "I can't stop growing" which featured people (kids & adults with elephantitis). That was too sad so I changed it.

I came across TLC's My Shocking Story World's Smallest Kids. Primordial Dwarfism is the rarest type of dwarfism that results in smaller body size in all stages of life beginning from before birth.

That was pretty sad and now I'm they are showing the World Smallest People. There is an obvious theme, I think I just need to turn off the TV off!

No comments: