Monday, April 20, 2009

Crafty

I'm back on the wagon when it comes to knitting....made a couple of scarfs, two beanies, and various other goodies. Knitting is very relaxing but after a while my wrists hurt - so I need to take it easy. Luckily, I've been pretty active and haven't encountered too much pain. I have some pretty cool ideas and I'm about to come up with my own label...so stay tuned.

Some potential projects I'm contemplating:
couple of baby blankets
more beanies
more scarfs
**notice that my projects usually average a couple of hours...I know myself, if I tackle anything too big, it's hard for me to finish - I lose interest.

I'm also going to start sewing again. I have a couple of minor alterations to do for a friend but I would like to make a couple of aprons and a dog coat or two for my furry children!

1 comment:

Erick & Norma said...

It's good to have some "relaxing" hobbies to help de-stress. Unfortunately for me, knitting makes me stressed out. I've tried it and it's just not for me. Scrapbooking, on the other hand, I love! :)