Monday, February 9, 2009

Infuriating

I've been keeping up with my BIGGEST LOSER and I was practically screaming at the TV when the silver team got booted off. I so wish they would have kept Karla and kicked Joelle - she's not worthy. She was one lazy SOB, poor Karla did all she could to stay alive but it wasn't enough. Thankfully, in the recap Karla was looking good. She's not rail thin but she's made some great progress.

Then on TOP CHEF messed up. I can't believe they kicked off Jaime (the tattooed lesbian) with a refreshing flavor pallet (granted she primarily focused on scallops) but still.... Instead they kept lame Leah. I think I'm done, I can't finish watching it anyone. I no longer have a favorite. To mess with them I'm rooting for Karla. She's quirky and wavy gravy -- but you never know.

I'm past due on this one .........I hate (I know it's a strong word) Nadya Suleman. You know who I'm taking about, the single mother (of 14 kids) on welfare with collagen in her lips. I just don't understand how someone can be so selfish and not take into regard human life. In the link below, she's been interviewed and sounds completely moronic. Her mother states that her daughter is incapable of caring for the kids. Poor kids, that's all I have to say.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4568504/Octuplets-grandma-says-daughter-not-capable-of-raising-her-14-children.html

No comments: