Monday, February 23, 2009

Pain

I'm still doing my running camp - we're on week 8 but have had some adjustments. Our Coach can't do Fridays anymore so to supplement she's offering us complimentary "boot camp" classes. I tried one, I thought - I've been running it shouldn't be too horrible.

It's primarily circuit training, that includes a short run to warm up and some leg and core work. I must admit, doing lunges with 5lb weights sucks. I think we did over 1000 lunges - by the time I left, my legs BURNED.

But I survived! I felt okay afterward but the following day I couldn't get out of bed and I was walking around like a cowboy. I got worked.

3 comments:

Erick & Norma said...

You go girl! You put the rest of us (and by that, I mean ME) to shame...yes, classes are a whole different ball game. Have you ever tried spinning? Now, that is also a good workout.

Erick & Norma said...

Oh yeah, and....NO PAIN = NO GAIN! haha...hang in there!

Ambitious Crafter said...

Spinning is my next venture, we'll see when I can do it :D