Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time Change

Not sure what the general consensus is but this year's "spring forward" is killing me. I haven't adjusted to the time change like other years. I'm finding it harder to hit the hay because I'm wide awake. I'm not exhausted like I should be when I go to sleep (which allows me to sleep soundly). I'm also having to wake up in darkness. It's so much harder to peel myself out of bed when it's pitch black.

So I've come the the conclusion, there is no way I'd ever be able to live in Alaska or Iceland where they have the freaky summer schedules (over 20 hour of sun then darkness for the rest of the year). So if you're planning on taking me - I can visit but I can't live there :D

*Even the dogs are having a hard time adjusting, Carlos goes in and opens up their crates - they come out to greet him with lots of hesitation and they crawl back in.....it's a sure sign, they're not ready to be up yet ;D

No comments: