Thursday, March 26, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race

Carlos questions my show selections, I go from one extreme to the other. I like to keep it interesting, what can I say. I'm all about diversity!

The first season of RuPaul's (or as industry folks call her "Ms. Ru") Drag Race concluded. I was on the edge of my seat. I had seen the finalist compete week after week in various elimination challenges and wasn't sure what direction it would go.
The finalist were:
Bebe Zahara Benet
Bebe was very elegant and poised. She wore some of the freakiest outfits, leopard print pant suit paired with this lion mane wig, black cat suit with a big while hat and sparkly stuff dangling off her head. You had to see it, very impressive.
Nina Flowers
Nina was a sweetheart with a true drive and passion. She looks mean but she's so personable. If I ever go to Denver, I'm making a pit stop at her club.
Rebecca Glasscock
Rebecca was blah, she complained too much and was extremely unprofessional but I guess her looks got her far. This isn't a very flattering picture of her, I've seen her better.

And the winner is: Bebe Zahara Benet

No comments: