Thursday, June 12, 2008

Success - Dog Coats Completed.

Update on Dog Coats!

I'm officially finished with our Dog Coat #1 project, in true Maria fashion, I couldn't stop at 1. I have developed 3 or 4 more stylish versions that I plan to create in the near future. Carlos was rather impressed with the durability and workmanship -- I guess I've rubbed off on him by expecting the worse then being pleasantly surprised when it comes out :D The big hold up was finding the right nylon webbing material to attach to the coat to keep it on the animals.

Sorry Dragon, I'm not sure I can make something for a lizard just yet. First, I'd have to measure you and I don't think I can muster the courage to even hold you ;D

Enjoy, check out the slide show. See if you like - I'm taking orders. **Important note: when animal wears their coats, it's critical that they be supervised - in case they get stuck somewhere.

Ripley's has a big "R" on the back, Trini's has a big "T". I know - how original.

2 comments:

twopennycents said...

i want one that has a calaca imprint on it and his name. that way, he won't look too gay. we'd use it on special occassions, of course.

Unknown said...

it kinda reminds of the dracula cape... and since T & R has fangs... scarry..