Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too Much TV

I watch a good amount of TV (I'm not saying it's all quality, but it sure is entertaining). I'm been known in my circle as a "REALITY TV JUNKIE" but I've matured.

Here are some of my top shows to watch. If you have Tivo or DVR, take advantage and record some. Tell me what you think!

In no particular order:
  • Peter Perfect - straight English man, with ascot and heels (okay .......)
  • Split Ends - so much drama, love the over the top ones
  • Hell's Kitchen - Chef Ramsey might have a heart attack
  • Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare - makes me want to only eat at home
  • How I met your mother - clever
  • The Office - funny
  • Top Chef - they're fulfilling my cooking aspirations
  • Project Runway - they're fulfilling my sewing aspirations
  • South Park - crude but funny
  • Clean House - I can say with confidence "At least I don't live like that"
  • Campus Ladies - cancelled - but was the best show ever!
  • Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations - keeps it real in 3rd world countries
  • Groomer Has it - ghetto guy, gays, and dogs, you can't go wrong
  • Kathy Griffin's Life on the D-List - overall funny lady
  • Master of Dance - I watch with my hand over 1 eye, I'm so embarrassed for some people.

6 comments:

Abel said...

Dang Sister.

We almost have the same line ups.

Inlcude Deadliest catch, Americas Port, and so you think you can dance and I think that we would have the same TIVO line up....

How did we live before the TIVO?

Carlos said...

Without the TV we weren't living b/c we had to spend all our dang time in front of the TV. Now we have the fexibility to watch it at our convenience. Better living through science!!!!

twopennycents said...

it must be in the blood!
except for teletubbies and caillou, it's almost identical. i just programmed shear genius again, don't forget.

twopennycents said...

so who really got to be the second comment? carlos or me?

Ambitious Crafter said...

Carlos - he commented last night, that's what he said.

Sometimes when I feel like getting sucked in to total drama:

OC Housewives
Workout
Flavor of Love - but he's engaged so I'm waiting for the wedding special.

Erick & Norma said...

Wow! That's a line up! I hate to disappoint you, but I only watch 2 of the shows listed -- Top Chef and The Office. On occasion, How I Met Your Mother. Unfortunately, we have not YET succumed to the temptations of getting DVR/TIVO, but we're getting close :-)