Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sick

I must have caught something - thought it was my allergies but didn't go away. I'm better now but I was pretty bad on Saturday (while visiting my in-laws in the desert). I even missed the Mission Viejo Triathlon. Chuck and I were suppose to go cheer competitors on. I stayed in bed but Chuck did go -- 3 hours later, he decided to come home :D I wondered what he was doing for 3 hours but he said watching them compete was captivating. He took some good picture which I'm certain he'll share with us all on his blog!

I'm slowly but surely making a come back.

I've also started to conceptualize some more dog coats and started knitting some more beanies. My garden is doing well. We realized that in order to expand it, we probably needed to add some drainage lines - requires time, hard work, and money.

We'll definitely get to that -- I think after our travels in November D:

2 comments:

Erick & Norma said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! I just got my flu shot yesterday, I'm not taking any chances!

Abel said...

Feel Better!